[nagdu] Introduction

Alan awheeler at neb.rr.com
Sun Apr 4 17:20:46 UTC 2010

Hi Jewel,
I might sort of know you from another list, if you're the same Jewel. But, I
digress. Sounds like you and I can swap stories about getting our first dogs
when the time comes. Smiles.

A man who says he has never been scared is either lying or else he's never
been any place or done anything.
- Louis L'Amour |

Alan Wheeler #8568 on Telespace
Columbus, Nebraska