[nagdu] Introduction

Gary rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Mon Apr 5 05:41:47 UTC 2010

Hi Alan:

My name is Gary and I too am a month away from going to school to be trained
with my first guide dog. I'm in Canada and going to Canadian Guide Dog (run
by canine vision Canada). If I can answer any of your questions I'd be happy
to. This list is a great resources of information about guide dogs and many
other topics related to blindness.

I'm also in the process of  working with The Accessible Channel here in
Canada to do a half hour documentary  about the process of getting a guide
dog. Should be an interesting experience.

Good luck
Gary