[nagdu] stepper's steps over!

Charlene Ota caota at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Apr 8 03:02:10 UTC 2010

Dar, I think that's a really good point. I wonder why the school didn't
think of that or maybe GDB doesn't do home training. Also, I was thinking
that maybe there's some sort of function a service dog could provide to make
it a little easier to get out a bit but not have to go for the full-blown
guide work and all. Then, Stepper could get out as he's able and in a way
that he'd be able to handle. Just thinking.