[nagdu] Sue Sullivan's retirement

Jen&Nixon jenandnixon at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 18:08:28 UTC 2010

I've been meaning to share this with the group, especially those who have
been through GDB or are current grads of GDB, etc. I am trying to spread the
word around about her retirement in June. Theresa Duncan, the alumni
association director, is coordinating a "memory book" to give to her, and
she would like everything to her before May 15th. She will accept pictures,
mementos, either e-mail or snail mail. We have to spread the word without
her knowledge via normal channels (GDB blog, newsletter, etc) since she
reads them.

Sue Sullivan has been with GDB for over 40+ years.

If you would like to submit something or have further questions about what
to add to the memory book, please contact Theresa Duncan at
tduncan at guidedogs.com

If you know other grads, etc, that are not on lists that may be interested
in this, please pass this message along!

Jennifer McEachen and "Nixon"
Guide Dogs for the Blind, Inc.
Alumni Association Board of Directors and secretary
jenandnixon at gmail.com / jmceachen at guidedogs.com