[nagdu] why do we have to let airlines know that you have a dog

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 14 09:55:33 UTC 2010

I had offered in the future to GDF assistance in this, since again being in
the field.

Recently Marion and I did a conference call with my host agency Montrose to
educate travel agents about guide dogs, I realize that Marion wouldn't know
all the issues of traveling out of the country, but like with the upcoming
fundraiser cruise, which that information was totally wrong as well, that I
was able to find out all the accessibility laws pertaining to traveling to
the Caribbean.

They know I am a travel agent, because I am trying to work with GDF on a
fundraiser was well, just waiting for approval.

Marion, you would be happy to know that they were also talking about
ownership vs. custody of the dog.  Once I get a transcript of the call, I
will love to pass it along to you.

Wondering if Merry ever received the letter since she is a grad or yourself
about the call last night.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646