[nagdu] Guide dogs of the Desert?

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 14 16:42:49 UTC 2010

Justin,

I have heard of a GDD in Palm Springs, since that is where Mitzi's breeder
has donated poodles.  I have heard of poodle guide users fromt here who had
good things to say about the school.

Don't know if it is the same GDD in White Water...  Can't remember where
that is and too lazy to look it up.  I think there is another school of the
same name in another state that has a very bad reputation, but I'm pretty
sure the 2 aren't affiliated and, well, mostly I'm just confused on which is
which.  /smile/  I have heard good things from a few graduates of the Palm
Springs area school, though.

Tami Smith-Kinney