[nagdu] why do we have to let airlines know that you have a dog

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Wed Apr 14 21:24:06 UTC 2010

I don't like the balk head seat either Buddy,
What is good to share, is those who are using the walking harness where
the handle stands up, this will also fit under the seat in front of you.
I was concerned because I thought it would get caught.
I haven't had the money to try the buss yet with the walking harness.
So I dont know if it will fit or not.
I shared with Mike G that it would be nice if the handle could fold
down unless in use.
He said he would think about it.
Once I got the dog to understand he had to get small, one of his
dislikes, he did it for me.
He has never wanted to be in small places.
It isn't because he can't fit.

--
--Dar
skype: dmgina23