[nagdu] GUIDE DOGS AND MEXICO

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Sat Apr 17 00:22:20 UTC 2010

Cheryl,

Interesting stuff; sounds pretty familiar, though.  /smile/  We have talked
a time or two about moving to Mexico when my partner retires....  My first
question is always, "but what about Mitzi?"  Well, and the infrastructure
thing.  Then again, I have those issues here, and we deal.

Tami Smith-Kinney