[nagdu] flea and tick preventative

Steve Johnson stevencjohnson at centurytel.net
Sun Apr 18 18:17:59 UTC 2010

Julie,

That really makes sense as Cedar is a natural repellant for bugs and other
insects.  I love the smell too, but do have one question for you.  Is it
sticky at all?  The last time I used a cedar type spray was for some of my
furniture and it reminded me of the good old days of primary school and it
smelled like a #2 pencil...let me know if this is accurate from your
olfactory perspective/smile!

Thanks, Steve