[nagdu] flea and tick preventative

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Sun Apr 18 19:49:12 UTC 2010

Steve,

No, it's not sticky at all. On the dogs it just makes their coats shiny.  I
just sprayed some onto my hand to check out the consistency of the stuff.
It's a bit oily and seems to be clear.  I could be wrong about the color
part though. *smile*  It washed off of my hands with just dish soap, no
residue and virtually no cedar smell.

It does smell like pencils.  It reminds me of the aisle in the -----
gardening store where they sell wood shavings.

HTH
Julie