[nagdu] Unity.FM Interview on April 19

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Mon Apr 19 01:45:26 UTC 2010

dear Fellow Federationists,
    I am excited to share with you that I will be the guest of Valleri Crabtree, host of "Universe Responding" that will air on Unity.FM  on Monday, April 19 at 11:00 EDT. Valleri will discuss with me my musical and spiritual evolution, my newest album release, my work as New Life Unity's Music Director, and my work with the National Association of Guide dog Users and the National Federation of the Blind.
    To listen to the show live, go to

HTTP://UNITY.FM

and click on the "Listen now" button. If you are unable to listen to the show live, you may download the archive after 6:00 pm EDT. to get the download, go to

http://www.Unity.fm/program/UniverseResponding

and select the April 19 show.
    I am also putting the finishing details on some concert appearances around Florida and a couple in Texas, so watch your "In Box" for more details. I look forward to seeing you at an upcoming concert!

Peace & Blessings!
Marion Gwizdala
"Marion & Martin"
Positive Music; Positive Message!