[nagdu] flea and tick preventative

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Sun Apr 18 21:54:02 UTC 2010

Cool!  I like the idea for our dogs.   We'll be laying down cedar bark dust
as soon as budget allows, but Daisy hound gets bug bit quite a bit already,
poor girl, and now that I just had Mitzi shaved, she will, too.  She's on
Sentinel, but that doesn't do in all the fleas right away.  So I'll get some
of that cedar stuff ASAP for them.  /smile/  I love the smell of cedar!

Tami Smith-Kinney