[nagdu] problems with new dog

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Tue Apr 20 18:09:13 UTC 2010

Cheryl.
Your husband needs to do something then get on your case. He doesn't
have to like what your dog is doing, in which case, he needs to be part
of the solution, not part of the problem. Implmenet him in the solution
and as Susan said, I'd take away your dog's freedom as she clarly has
lost the privilege, at least for right now.