[nagdu] New Job

doug weil doug.weil at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 21 14:13:40 UTC 2010

Just an update; Retirement gets old and I'm ready to get back to work. I've accepted the GDMI position with Occupaws Guide Dog Association in Madison WI. (Go Packers) We are leaving soon and hope to be in place by May 1st. I'm excited and looking forward to getting back into the field. Lucas Franck is right, this job gets in your blood and you just can't quit. Looking forward to changing some lives in WI. I still love my Packers and even Brett Farve too! I'll be in touch and hope to see alot of you around the block at conventions. I still will make myself available to owner-trainers if you need some phone support to help you with training your own dog. Julie & Tami have my phone # if you need to get ahold of me. Here's wishing you all safe travels with your guide dogs.

Doug Weil