[nagdu] OT: Have Paypal? Last chance for your shot at an IPod Nano or Booksense xt

Meghan meghan at n-republic.net
Thu Apr 22 02:59:16 UTC 2010

This Sunday, April 25, there will be two drawings at the National Federation of the Blind of Wisconsin's state convention.

The first drawing is a raffle through the Wisconsin Association of Guide Dog Users.  We are raffling off a Booksense XT.  This portable bookreader will be a prized win for whomever is lucky enough to recieve it.  Tickets are $2 for 1 or $5 for 3.  Info on how to get your tickets at last minute is provided below.  WAGDU is organizing a service dog seminar for all dog users across the country which will be held this September, and profits from this raffle will help to make this a reality.

The Wisconsin Association of Blind students is raffling off an Ipod Nano or cash equal for first prize, second prize is $200 and third prize is $100.  Tickets are $2 for 1 or $5 for 3.  All proceeds will help us to introduce independence and oppertunity to those blind students in the state of Wisconsin who have not yet found it.  The funds will also help to support students on their way to National Convention this summer in Dallas Texas.  Please see below on how to get your tickets in either of these two raffles.

Meghan Whalen is currently president of both of these divisions, and will be accepting payment via paypal up until Saturday evening at 6:00 PM.  The email address associated with the account is:
mewhalen at wisc.edu
Your tickets will be filled out before the drawing on Sunday morning before 10:00 AM.  If you would like to listen in to see if you are the lucky winner, have no fear.  Go to nfbwis.org where we will be streaming our entire convention.

Take care and thank you in advance for your support.  If you have any questions, do not hesitate to get in touch.  Contact information is below.

Best,
Meghan Whalen, President
mewhalen at wisc.edu
262-844-7938