[nagdu] Play time

Hope Paulos hope.paulos at maine.edu
Wed Apr 21 14:57:41 UTC 2010

Mine likes to play tug-of-war, a game of fetch (where I throw toy and she
rings it back). She was kong-crazy in the beginning, but she doesn't like
them anymore for some reason. She also likes it when I get on the floor with
her. She'll run around me if I'm sitting there and she grabs her toy to play
keep-away. She'll also just like to chew on her bone.
Hope and Beignet