[nagdu] Play time

Linda Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Wed Apr 21 16:59:35 UTC 2010

Landon LOVES to play, period!

Landon likes his Nylaknot. He doesn't have other toys because he destroys
and tries to eat anything else. At Seeing Eye he totally destroyed the kong
you get at school.  My instructor was dumbfounded!  Landon tore up that kong
like it was an animal carcas being torn up by wolves - wow! He was given a
black kong which he didn't like - couldn't tear it up like the red kongs.

Landon likes to throw his bone to himself, roll on it to scratch his back.
He also turns forward rolls - somersaults for people.  He is very silly and
entertaining.  The wounded warriors sure enjoy this and these depressed
people sure get a laugh for awhile when Landon is there on the mental health
ward.  I don't let him do this when we are with seniors or children - he's
too big and strong for that!

People can't get over it how quickly Landon will go from play mode to work
mode. Once his harness is on, he is all business and people get a kick out
of that.

Lyn and Landon