[nagdu] problems with new dog

Linda Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Wed Apr 21 17:14:25 UTC 2010

Good point, Julie.

I think the safest and best way to stop jumping is to have everyone ignore
the dog if it jumps and be very consistant with doing that.  This is the
method I see in the books in dealing with jumping and other antisocial
habits the dog may have.

Dogs HATE to be ignored so the attention for good behavior is very strong.

Lyn and Landon