[nagdu] clicker training

Ioana Gandrabur igandrabur at gmx.de
Thu Apr 22 15:22:41 UTC 2010

Hi,

GDB gave an interesting tip that I have not used yet but might do with the
new dog. Put a small bell on something you can attach to objects the dog has
to target. Thus when the dog touches the target, even if far from you, you
will know. I suppose that having a small bell on the bed might trigger a
sound as the dog goes on it.

Just some brain storming.

Take care,

Ioana