[nagdu] clicker training

Ioana Gandrabur igandrabur at gmx.de
Thu Apr 22 16:54:28 UTC 2010

Hi Dan,

In terms of guiding I learned at GDb to teach to target points of interest.
E.g. chairs, a door I want to find again next time, traffic buttons to press
for crossings etc. Of course many other useful behaviours could be taught.I
taught Adrian how to go under chairs to take less room , how to TURN AROUND
AND lift EACH paw for me to put boots on, basic retrieve although he never
was good at it but he does find my slippers, how to go in a dog trailer for
our tandem bike etc. . I guess basically any new behaviour you want could be
taught shaped or reinforced with the  clicker.

hth

Ioana