[nagdu] clicker training

Rena Seay ras98r at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 28 16:04:12 UTC 2010

Hi Angie,

I am currently on my fifth dog and my first to clicker train. I've loved it and she has responded very well.  I would certainly do so on leash but that is just an opinion.  With that said as you find that she has just laided on her mat, treat her without the click, food reward without the clicker is still really effective.

Welcome to the list.  My current guide is Candence, I also have retired guides Ronnie and Nacey all Female yellow labs. No I didn't plan it that way but it has been nice for wardrobe purposes. Lol

Rena

Rena A. Seay
Educational Talent Search
(325)677-1444 x. 3105