[nagdu] o/t Just got approval to do fundraiser for the Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind in Smithtown

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 23 15:12:08 UTC 2010

I just got the approval to do a fundraiser for GDF similar to the one for
NAGDU, I will be looking to do a cruise out of NY next spring either to
Bermuda or something will start working asap.

And I hope maybe I can try and do something for NAGDU again, maybe at a
different time then the one now.

Well I do not give up, I love both NAGDU and GDF.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646

http://Echevarriatravel.com