[nagdu] Please help!!!!

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Apr 23 17:20:13 UTC 2010

I think Nicole is right.  Go back to the beginning, and do what you did
when you got home with her.  Keep her on leash or tie-down.  If you think
she's good for a bit, let her loose, but put on her bell.  TSE gave me a
bell with Ben, so I expect they gave you one, too.  Don't leave her alone
unsupervised for quite a while.  It's a hassle, of course.  And now she's
gotten the idea that chewing is fun.
Oh, and I'd give her some approved chew toy while she's lying around, so
she doesn't feel deprived.
That ball-and-chain phase is rough, but it does pay in the long run, in my
experience.
Good luck.
Tracy