[nagdu] Please help!!!!

Jewel S. herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 17:47:19 UTC 2010

There is a product called "No!" that may work for you. Use the Indoor
No! (there is also an outdoor version for poisonous plants, decks,
etc.) to spray on shoes, furniture, and the like. You can even put it
on a rag and wipe the remote control with it (don't spray electronics
with it, as it is a liquid). This spray is odorless (to humans),
colourless, and has a bad odor and smell to dogs. It works for some
dogs, but not all, so it's a matter of trying it and seeing if your
dog reacts to it. Ask your local pet store about it, or go to
petsmart.com for more information from Pets Mart (don't know if you
have Pets Mart in your area).

If that doesn't work, you might also try a bit of vinegar on the items
(just wipe it on a tiny bit). The smell is obviously going to be
detectable for you, but often dogs will get the idea and you won't
have to do it twice.

My two cents,
Jewel