[nagdu] Matching

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Sat Apr 24 15:21:25 UTC 2010

/lol/  Theoretically they grow out of it.  I just started substituting
acceptable chews for shoes and stuff, making sure she understood "mine" and
"yours."  Every now and then I would have to put the Mitzi monster on
restriction, but so long as I kept her adequately entertained, she was
pretty good.

Keeping a young poodle adequately entertained is a 24/7 job, of course.
/smile/

Tami Smith-Kinney