[nagdu] PBS program link

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Sat Apr 24 15:58:35 UTC 2010

Your kitty sounds like a few of mine over the years.  Yes, it is very much a
mutual relationship.  /smile/  Then again, when I lost my last kitty to old
age and illness, it took me a week to figure out how to do anything without
her there and without doing my part of the routine for her.  I still miss
her, but I think she would approve of Mizi dog.  /smile/

Tami Smith-Kinney