[nagdu] dog food in Europe

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 25 02:15:58 UTC 2010

I know that Iams is available outside the country, it all depends where you
will be living.  Just stay away from the Japanese Manufacturers.

They do have guide dogs in other countries, if you let me know the country
you are thinking about I can check it out for you.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646

http://Echevarriatravel.com