[nagdu] dog food in Europe

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Apr 26 14:45:30 UTC 2010

Hi Martha.
That sounds like fun!  I'd love to hear about your experiences abroad with
a guide dog.
A month's worth is a lot of dogfood to carry, imho.  They have dogs in
Europe, so they must feed them something.  I'd bring a few days' worth of
food, then transition to whatever you can find, gradually mixing more and
more of the new food with her regular food.
Will it be a country where you speak the language?  I'd be sure to know
how to say "dog food".  (You wouldn't want to be talking about eating the
dog by mistake!)
Just my thoughts.
I do hope you'll let us know about your experiences.
Tracy