[nagdu] PBS program link

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Sun Apr 25 19:25:35 UTC 2010

Anne,

I agree with many of your points.  It was very good to see the issue of
matches that just don't work out as a normal part of the process.  I loved
that they were using positive training methods.  I also do very much like
the idea of the human partner being actively involved in the matching
process.  Although my ideal would be for 2 to 4 dogs to be offered and
picking between them.  I firmly believe that there is no absolutely perfect
dog, just like there are no perfect people.  It is a relationship which
involves give and take.  If I had a few dogs to choose from and information
about each to make a decision I would be a very happy camper!

Julie