[nagdu] PBS program link

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Sat Apr 24 11:43:32 UTC 2010

Ann,

Nothing more to add except to say bravo for putting it so perfectly. I agree
with you and your take on the documentary, you obviously got into the deeper
message of the documentary and what it meant to convey. Hope and opportunity
for people through a dedicated and capable canine! What do you say we find
funding to do something for guides, both horses and dogs!!?

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
CEO/Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.
90 Broad Street - 18th Fl.