[nagdu] Self-trained guide dogs

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Sun Apr 25 23:41:20 UTC 2010

Cool!  This is very good information.

Tami Smith-Kinney

-----Original Message-----
From: nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of cheryl echevarria
Sent: Sunday, April 25, 2010 2:27 PM
To: NAGDU Mailing List,the National Association of Guide Dog Users
Subject: Re: [nagdu] Self-trained guide dogs

I have looked at all the airlines I primarily deal with such as American,
Delta, Southwest, Northwest, airtran, and on their websites under
disabilities say nothing to the fact that they need any ids whatsoever, I
will start calling them on Monday.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646