[nagdu] Cats and the human bond

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 28 23:08:01 UTC 2010

Mardi,

When you were describing the Cornish Rex, I began to wonder if I needed to
go give Mitzi a thorough going-over to be sure she was actually a poodle.
/grin/  When her coat is short, she has a very nice Marcelle wave herself.
She sometimes seems to behave more like a cat than a dog.  /grin/

Tami Smith-Kinney