[nagdu] PBS program link

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Thu Apr 29 19:36:08 UTC 2010

If you guys want to see a great documentary, watch War Dogs. The
Discovery Channel produced it some ten years ago. It deals with the dogs
that helped soldiers fighting in Vietnam and goes into how the soldiers
had to place a lot of trust in the dogs. It does mention the dogs making
mistakes on occation and talks about the bond the soldiers had with
their dogs. It had me crying like a baby, and I had to watch it in
pieces because of that. Really excellent documentary.