[nagdu] PBS program link

Kolby Garrison kolbygarrison at triad.rr.com
Sat Apr 24 15:10:13 UTC 2010

I agree with you Linda. I wondered about the matching process too. Two times
during the video there were unsuccessful matches. I prefer the matching
process that guide dog programs use, but I am glad that there were
successful matches for the people in the documentary. I wish that there had
been a guide dog shown in the documentary though. The documentary reminded
me how important Sunny is to me and how she enhances my life. Our dogs do
not create new lives for us as was said in the documentary, they enhance our
lives. I am reminded that I will partner with a four footed set of eyes for
as long as I am able.
Kolby