[nagdu] Got a question for the list

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Fri Apr 30 13:12:46 UTC 2010

Mark,
Agree with Julie on how the guide dog schools will probably handle this
situation.
As for your folks, you could always offer the Eames books, though I
wonder if they are setting you up to fail in that if guide dogs are
promoted, then they are baised? I mean, what info are your parents
looking for that they wouldn't regard as baised?
Finally, if you aren't going to be living with them, why are you working
so hard to convince them you're doing the right thing?
Finally, know that if this was say about the girl you're going to marry,
you would have no experts to convince them. You just need to do what you
need to do.