[nagdu] Got a question for the list

Cheryl Osborn chapalacheryl at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 14:05:42 UTC 2010

Hi Mark,

I think that the answers given to you on this list are very good.  But
I have a couple of questions for you.  Do you currently use a white
cane?  And what are the reasons your parents give for not wanting you
to get a guide dog?  Perhaps they have valid reasoning.  I would think
that this is a good time for you to get a dog, but I am not familiar
with your situation.