[nagdu] Got a question for the list

Ioana Gandrabur igandrabur at gmx.de
Fri Apr 30 15:44:01 UTC 2010

HI Mark,

Many good points have been made and I have nothing much to add. I do think
that if you had to live with your parents as you are getting the dog them
not being for it might cause problems with the dog and also between you and
them and maybe even you and the dog because of tensions. But since you are
going away it should be easier and they might even accept the dog better
once they see how you are doing together. That being said, I also would be
interested if you would want to share what your parents concerns against
getting a dog might be.

Good luck in finding what's right for you!

Ioana