[nagdu] New dogs in May for some people

Ioana Gandrabur igandrabur at gmx.de
Fri Apr 30 19:05:43 UTC 2010

Great memory Tracy!

I'll tell you all about it when I recover from the whirlwind of it all. I
tend to write less when I am in the middle of it.
Good luck to all new dog expecting members!

BTW, anyone newly back from training for the 2 week program a GDB? I'd be
curious for new impressions. I know there was a discussion about that some
time ago so I was just wondering if there are any new fresh graduates.

All the best,

Ioana