[nagdu] New dogs in May for some people

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 30 20:38:57 UTC 2010

Tracy,

I second all of that!  I'm always so excited these days when I know new
classes are about to start and that people I know are heading off.  Can't
wait to hear about their experiences, adventures, every detail!

While thinking cheerully, "Better them than me!" /lol/

Best to all of you!  Do remember to give a full report for the rest of us.
/grin/

Tami Smith-Kinney