[nagdu] being reported to your school

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 01:52:28 UTC 2010

Because your dog can't sit, then thats reason to feel they should complain.
Wow! Just Wow, there are no words, just wow! LOL

I was reported because a blind person, who had never had anything to do with
guides, thought they would be mean and nosey. I had a group of friends over
for a weekend. And because we were dancing and up all over my very very
small apartment, I put Emma in her crate. They thought that was abuse.
Because there were too many of us to all fit in a cab, and yet again, not
enough room for her, and I did not take her, they thought this was abuse. I
wasn't usingher like I was suppose to. They thought that guides should be
used at all times and taken to all places. And because I did not like
everyone play with her, or give her food all the time, this was abuse. We
were new to this apartment, and she had not as of yet earned her
independence. I keep emma on a tight feeding schedule, and don't feel giving
her food all the time is what I am suppose to do.

*sigh* yeah I am just so abusing Emma. Yup took a nice walk with my well
behaved pup this evening, so I'll continue to ruin her and her training, in
my own way. Can you tell I am being ever so sarcastic here LOL

Marsha