[nagdu] EXTERNAL: Puppy raising

Margo and Arrow margo.downey at verizon.net
Sun Aug 1 17:05:02 UTC 2010

Dan, also, during the graduate reunion at the seeing eye, services were
provided including checking one's dog's weight.  it was reported at the
banquet that across the board, the dogs' weights were great, no complaints.

I agree, Dan, that somehow The Seeing eye's ownership model doesn't cause
more abusive graduates, so, I fail to understand why some schools feel it
necessary to act like big Brother, as you put it.

Margo and Arrow