[nagdu] people abusing dogs and ownership

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Sun Aug 1 20:23:24 UTC 2010

Lyn,
    the school that seems to be the one that is most custodial claims it is
to protect the dog from the type of abuse inflicted by the guy who went into
a drunken rage and kicked his dog to death. Of course, what is omitted is
that this was this person's second dog. there is absolutely no way to be
absolutely certain such a thing would not happen again. It is a tragic
incident. However, retaining ownership would not have changed the situation!

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala