[nagdu] ranting handling skills?

Lora blindhistory at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 04:11:41 UTC 2010

Kori has an issue with lounging at dogs. Tonight there was a loose
dog. I told Kori to leave it. The dog came up to us and Kori lounged
and growled at it. I have two two handed corrections for lounging
twice. Theonly thing that got Kori to stop was the other handler
taking their dog. Kori flipped around while I was holding on to the
harness handle and lounged at the dog. I gave him a hop up forward
correction and that didn't work either. Seriously.... sigh

He also went #2 in the middle of the street after I had just given him
a chance to go.

Sorry for ranting yet again.

--
Lora