[nagdu] moderator notes

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Sun Aug 1 23:41:22 UTC 2010

Hello all!

I was away from my computer for a while over the last week or so.  I've been getting caught up the last few days.  Thanks to everyone for keeping to the topic of guide dogs, being pleasant to each other and making my job a breeze!

I also wanted to say hello to all the new members, returning members and those who have recently delurked!  So many new names.  I'll try to remember who's who.

I'm Julie, working with Monty, who I owner trained.  He's a lab/Boxer mix and a giant at about 85 pounds and 27 inches tall.    We've been working as a team for about 9 months now.

Again welcome and thanks!
Julie
NAGDU list moderator