[nagdu] ranting handling skills?

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Mon Aug 2 12:36:57 UTC 2010

No real suggestions except to just keep plugging away, call TSE if you feel you need to. These behaviors sound exactly like Chet when he first came home. Dog distractions were a constant battle for us, but in spite of that, Chet worked for about 6.5 years. So don't lose heart.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY