[nagdu] being reported to your school

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Tue Aug 3 12:51:23 UTC 2010

P.S. Don't say "Can't you get someone help you" if this woman opens up
to you. One of the favorite phrases of people I told about my plans to
not use a dog after my daughter was born was "Can't you get someone to
help you with the baby" Um, I can, but I kind of like my kid and I enjoy
taking care of her. Hard to explain when your emotions are raw and when
the question is phrased in that manner.