[nagdu] EXTERNAL:Re: being reported to your school

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 16:29:10 UTC 2010

Rebecca,
I agree, we all do stupid stuff from time to time.  Also I think that
your "test" is a good one.  I think like Tracy said, physical acts
like hitting, are abusive.  not giving a dog clean food and water is
abusive.  Abuse is a pretty big word.  Once you accuse someone of
abuse, you can't just unaccuse them.  Great care should be taken by
the accuser to make sure that they saw the activity first hand, and
that said abusive activity is actually harmful to the dog.

Rox and the Herbal HenchHounds
Bristol (retired), Mill'E SD. and Laveau Guide Dog, CGC.
"It has always been the prerogative of children and half-wits to point
out that the emperor has no clothes. But the half-wit remains a half-
wit, and the emperor remains an emperor."-- Neil Gaiman
http://www.pawpowercreations.com/retreat.html
pawpower4me at gmail.com
AIM: Brissysgirl