[nagdu] EXTERNAL:Re: being reported to your school

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Tue Aug 3 17:54:04 UTC 2010

Not liking something and abuse are not the same thing.

I don't like Old Roy dog food, but if you choose to feed it to your dog, it
doesn't qualify as abuse.

I don't like over medicating my dogs, but if you choose to use chemical flea
treatments, it isn't abuse.

Also I think what we perceive as abuse has much to do with our culture and
upbringing.

I think the only true measure of abuse is to look at the laws since they are
what society has agreed on to be considered abuse.

JMHO
Julie