[nagdu] Critical blind people

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Tue Aug 3 18:06:15 UTC 2010

Tami,
Use what you have as long as you can!  People don't understand the "grey" of
our lives. Sometimes, I just let people think I can't see anything! (grin!)
I tell people that I can see enough to be dangerous!  That usually elicits a
laugh from them and they learn something - that life isn't all black and
white and no grey!

Being "dangerous" means that sometimes I do get into trouble by using my low
vision - like a missed flight of steps and I stupidly didn't use my dog!
UUGGHH!  I'm too old for that!

Lyn and Landon