[nagdu] being reported to your school

Jordan Frances Ortiz ortizj32 at students.rowan.edu
Tue Aug 3 19:27:43 UTC 2010

I guess I'm not making myelf clear or something.  The child vs dog
thought isn't applicable in some cases.

I was mainly talking about drinking.  I will have a few drinks around my
dog, but I do not agree with getting drunk and working your dog.  I
don't think its fair to the dog if you are stumbling drunk and working
them.  This is the kind of drinking i'm talking about.  If you were to
get drunk would you expect your little kid to take care of you?  Most
people wouldn't so why put your dog in that situation?